To see if the project is eligible for funding in one of the 13 topics, please read What Types of Industries Receive Funding?.
More information and FAQs by the European Commission can be found here.
Your company can apply with a project proposal if:
- It registered in an EU-28 country such as
- Austria, Italy, Belgium, Latvia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, Cyprus, Malta, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Hungary, Sweden, Ireland, United Kingdom.
- or in one of the associated countries such as
- Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Israel, Moldova, Switzerland, Faroe Islands, Ukraine, Tunisia, Georgia, Armenia.
- It is an SME defined as a < 250 headcount, < €50 million turn-over and < €43 million balance sheet.
- You have three task leaders for the technical, commercial and financial aspects of the project
- Your technology is at the Technology Readiness Level 6 which means that it has been tested in the relevant environment and has proven its efficacy
To find out how to increase your chances for funding, please read How To Improve Your Chances of Getting Funded.